This delicious appetizer with aubergines and nuts is prepared very quickly and in a very simple way. Quite an unusual dish turns out incredibly tasty and will appeal to absolutely everyone: both children and adults. You can cook it at home, and at the cottage, take it with you to a picnic. A useful dish of aubergines is cooked in the oven. Crispy french nut-breaded eggplants is just a miracle.
List of ingredients:
• one medium aubergine (weight approximately 300 grams);
• 30 grams of flour;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 2 tablespoons of milk;
• 150 grams of fried peanuts;
• 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• dried garlic — one teaspoon;
• half a teaspoon of dried oregano;
• a quarter teaspoon of chili pepper flakes;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste.
1. Fry in advance peanuts. Then shift into the bowl of the blender and grind it: you can get to the state of flour, and leave a small crumb — according to your taste.
2. Put the nuts into a bowl and add all the spices. Spices you can use absolutely any, replace them to your liking.
3. Salt and pepper to taste. It took me ¾ teaspoon of salt and a quarter teaspoon of ground pepper.
4. Mix nuts with spices very carefully.
5. At the same time, turn on the oven for warming up: the optimum temperature is 220 degrees.
6. In a separate bowl, drive the egg, pour in the milk and mix well with a whisk.
7. Wash and divide into three parts the eggplant. Then cut each part into three plates, and then again in three.
8. Fold the eggplants in a bowl, lightly add salt and mix with hands. Add the flour to the bowl with the eggplant, mix again with hands, so that all eggplants are in flour.
9. Cover the baking tray with parchment paper or baking foil, grease with any vegetable oil.
10. Sticks of eggplants are first laid out in the egg mixture, well dipped, then shifted into a nut breaded.
11. Pile in nuts and put on a prepared baking sheet.
12. Bake in the heated to 220 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
13. Serve eggplants with any sauce: I have chili sauce.