Do not know what to prepare as a snack for dinner, so that both children and adults are happy? We will tell you how to prepare tomatoes in cheese batter, which can be served both hot and cold, decorating with fresh herbs. A classic combination of products is always a winning way to please loved ones. Kids will love it, as well as adults.
List of ingredients:
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes with dense pulp;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise or sour cream;
- 1-2 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
- vegetable oil — for frying;
- parsley greens for decoration.
- Rinse the tomatoes, let it stay for a few seconds in boiling water. Then transfer into cold water. Take them out of the water, make an incision crosswise from the side of the peduncle, remove the skin.
- Cut tomatoes in circles of 3-5 millimeters.
- Rub the hard cheese on a small grater.
- Shift the cheese into a bowl, add raw eggs, mayonnaise or sour cream, flour (all according to the recipe).
- Salt and pepper to taste, stir: it should be thick.
- Dip tomatoes in a batter, put on a frying pan with preheated refined sunflower oil.
- Fry the tomatoes from two sides to a golden color, take out on a plate, covered with a paper towel.
- Before serving, decorate the fried tomatoes with parsley.