Curd sticks, or as they are called «curd bars», will perfectly suit breakfast. They are appetizing even in a cold state. The recipe is simple, the products are light and can be found in the refrigerator at every home.
List of ingredients:
• 500 g cottage cheese
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons sour cream
• 2 tablespoons Sahara
• 1 tbsp. flour
• 70 ml of sunflower oil
• soda, salt
• powdered sugar
1. Well rub cottage cheese (you can also use blender)
2. In a separate container, beat eggs with sugar and pour all this into the prepared cottage cheese.
3. Then add sour cream, flour, salt and soda. It is required to mix everything well. Pay attention to the density of the cottage cheese. If it is liquid, then add a little flour.
4. Knead the dough, from which then roll out the thin sausages. Cut them into sticks of 8-10 cm.
5. Heat the oil well and lower the sticks into it. Fry them from two sides until golden brown.
6. In order to remove excess fat, spread them first on a paper towel, and then on the plate. Then decorate with powdered sugar.