This recipe, rather, a recipe for kids’ snack: sausages in a dough in the form of muffins. But this delicious snack buns will be enjoyed not only by kids, but also by adults. Lush, tender, airy dough turns yellow, thanks to corn flour and inside is a fragrant juicy sausage. And all these comes out in the form of muffins.
List of ingredients:
• 140 grams of wheat flour;
• 140 grams of corn flour;
• 250 milliliters of milk of any fat content;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 10 grams of baking powder (one sachet);
• half a teaspoon of salt;
• 30 grams of granulated sugar;
• One teaspoon of dried garlic;
• one teaspoon oregano;
• sausages (mini or normal size).
1. In a deep bowl sift through a sieve a wheat flour, mixed with a baking powder. Then add the corn flour.
2. Add salt and sugar, dried garlic and oregano (all ingredients according to the recipe) to the bowl with sifted flour.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients well with a whisk.
4. In a separate bowl, drive the egg, mix the whisk and pour in the milk. Once again, thoroughly mix the whisk.
5. Then pour the egg-milk mixture into the flour: a thin trickle, kneading the dough with a whisk.
6. The dough should turn out to be homogeneous, rather thick: slightly thicker than on the fritters.
7. Leave the dough for about 15 minutes so that the corn flour swells up.
8. Turn on the oven to 180 degrees. At this time, create the form for muffin (cupcakes) with vegetable oil (using a silicone brush).
9. Using a spoon for ice cream, fill the molds, but not completely: we do not get to the edge a little.
10. In the middle of each mini-bun, insert the sausage. If the sausages you have is ordinary, large, then cut them into pieces of the desired length. You can use mini sausages, which are sold in stores especially for children. You can also cook buns with sausage or ham: just cut them into small pieces.
11. Put the form with buns to the oven, already heated up to 180 degrees, for 12-15 minutes.
12. Remove the buns from the mold, put them on the grate and let them cool down a bit.
13. We serve warm on the table.