Pancakes with mushrooms and sausages are incredibly delicious and very fragrant. You can call them lazy pies, its like a quick hot pizza. The main thing is that the dish is incredibly tasty, beautiful and very fast. Great option for breakfast or a quick snack.
List of products:
• 150 grams of mushrooms;
• 150 grams of smoked sausage;
• one head of onions;
• one chicken egg;
• one potato tuber;
• 50 grams of hard cheese;
• sunflower refined oil for roasting;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• a loaf of white bread (I have one and a half leaves).
1. Wash fresh mushrooms, clean and cut into small cubes. Put it into a bowl and prepare filling.
2. Sausage also cut into a small cubes and add to mushrooms.
3. Peel a potato, wash and rub on a large grater. Transfer it to a bowl with other products. Grate hard cheese on the grater.
5. Clean the head of the onions from the husks and cut them very finely (you can grate them).
6. Add a fresh chicken egg, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl with food.
7. Slice bread or cut into pieces on a piece about one centimeter thick.
8. On the prepared pieces of a loaf put on one side stuffing and smear.
9. Warm a vegetable oil in a frying pan, spread pieces of bread the smeared party downwards.
10. Fry the bread on one side and immediately take it out on a dish.