Crispy, incredibly flavorful and mouth-watering curd cheese sticks with greens, cooked in a frying pan. An ideal snack for breakfast: they can feed the entire family. Cottage cheese and cheese sticks are a very tasty dish, but if served with a mouth-watering hot sauce, it will get even better.
List of ingredients:
• 180 grams of cottage cheese;
• 140 grams of cheese;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 2-3 tablespoons of wheat flour + flour for breading;
• half a bunch of green onions;
• salt — to taste;
• sunflower oil, odorless, for frying.
1. Cheese, hard varieties rubbed on a fine grater.
2. In the bowl, spread the cottage cheese (you can use the curd of any fat, just look not to be very wet), connect it with grated cheese.
3. In the same bowl add finely chopped green onions.
4. Drive everything with fresh egg, carefully knead it with a fork.
5. Pour in the flour and knead the dough: it will stick a little to your hands.
6. Sprinkle the working surface with flour, take a tablespoon of cheese mass, roll in flour, form tubules. You can make an appetizer of absolutely any shape.
7. Put the frying pan on the fire, warm it well and pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable refined oil.
8. Put blanks in butter, fry from two sides to a golden crust. Do not cover the frying pan.
9. Lay out the serving plate with lettuce leaves and put cheese sticks on them.
10. Serve a delicious snack with the original spicy sauce. Two melted cheese (better with paprika) cool well, and then grate on a fine grater.
11. Transfer the curds into a saucepan, pour 100 milliliters of milk, add one tablespoon of sour cream (any fat content), salt and pepper to taste.
12. Put the pan on the fire, bring the contents to a boil, stir constantly. The sauce should be dense and homogeneous.
13. Serve the sauce chilled.