This is a recipe for a delicious appetizer. A simple liver pate will not attract your guests, but a liver in a roll will appeal to many. In addition, you can take it to a picnic or as a snack to work. It turns out satisfying and very appetizing. The liver for this dish can be chosen to your taste. Liver loaves have already deserved their popularity and now they are made with various fillings from mushrooms, carrots or eggs. We are presenting to your attention a classic recipe for this dish.
List of ingredients
- liver — 0,8 kg
- onion — 2 pcs
- carrots — 2 pcs
- sweet pepper — 1 pc
- garlic — 1 pc
- butter — 250 gr
- sunflower oil — 1 tbsp
- dill — 0,5 tufts
- salt, pepper to taste
- Take the onions and chop them, grate the carrots. Was and dice the liver. Take a frying pan, pour oil into it and fry onions with carrots. Then add the liver, salt and pepper. Fry liver with vegetables well. Leave to cool. After 15-20 min pass everything through the meat grinder. The liver pate is ready, put it for a while in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the filling. Chop the dill finely. Crush it. Dice the butter. The resulting ingredients put through blender and mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Clean, wash and dice sweet pepper.
- Begin to form a loaf. Put a form on a clean table. Lay out the liver pate in the form of a rectangle, the thickness should be 1 cm. Keep 1 cm from the edges and spread the filling. Put pepper on top.
- Gently roll the loaf. Wrap the finished product in a bag and put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Delicious snack is ready!