A wonderful snack for picnics and friendly gatherings. Chips according to this recipe are unusually delicious, crunchy and not harmful at all and you can give them also to kids. To cook such a delicacy is very easy and fast: you will like it.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of potato tubers;
• 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, odorless;
• granulated garlic;
• any dried herbs;
• ground sweet paprika;
• Salt to taste.
1. Wash, peel and cut into thin slices potatoes.
2. Fold the chopped potatoes in a bowl, fill with water and rinse well with starch (it may have to be done 2-3 times, by changing the water).
3. Cover the surface with paper towels and lay out the potatoes to dry. Later pour with vegetable oil.
4. Cover the plate with parchment paper or baking paper, lay out one layer of potatoes.
5. We will make chips with several tastes. The first batch: potatoes abundantly sprinkled with salt and ground sweet paprika.
6. The second batch: potatoes sprinkled with salt and dried herbs.
7. The third option: potatoes sprinkled with salt and granulated garlic.
8. The fourth taste is potatoes sprinkled only with salt.
9. We put the plate with chips in the microwave for 3-5 minutes, at a power of 800 watts.
10. We take out, remove the chips from the paper, put it into the plate and they are ready to be served.