It can be taken with you to a picnic or to work as a snack. It turns out very tasty and is pleasant also for kids. To make it, you need a special tortillas. It is sold in many stores. But if you did not find it, you can make it yourself.
List of ingredients:
• tortillas — 4 pieces
• chicken fillet — 0,5 kg
• tomatoes — 0.3 kg
• cheese — 0,2 kg
• salt, pepper to taste
• vegetable oil
1. Pass the chicken fillet through a meat grinder.
2. Put tomatoes in boiling water for 3-5 seconds, then immediately into ice water. Remove them from the skin and cut into squares.
3. Grate cheese on grater.
4. Put a frying pan on the fire, pour the vegetable oil and spread the headlights. Fry it for 15 minutes.
5. Then add salt, pepper and mix. Continue to stew the filling for 5 more minutes. Afterwards remove the frying pan from the fire and leave it to cool. If the filling contains liquid, it must be drained.
6. Take a cake and spread on one piece of cheese, we put minced meat on top. Close the stuffing with the second half of tortillas.
7. Then fry the resulting tortillas in a dry frying pan on both sides.