A very simple recipe for cooking cauliflower in the oven and without oil. Cabbage with a crispy crust turns out very delicate and unusually tasty. You will like this appetizer even for those who have never tried it. Prepare for the entire family for dinner.
List of ingredients:
• one kilogram of cauliflower;
• 2 chicken eggs;
• 100 grams of breadcrumbs;
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• one teaspoon of sweet ground paprika;
• salt to taste.
1. Pour the water into the pan, put on the fire and boil. Separate cauliflower.
2. Put pieces into a saucepan, add frozen water, salt, cover it with a lid. Cook after boiling for 5 minutes.
3. Leave until completely cooled and while the cabbage is cooling down, prepare breading.
4. Rub a piece of hard cheese (according to the recipe) on a fine grater.
5. In the bowl, pour the breadcrumbs, add cheese, ground sweet paprika. Thoroughly mix with a spoon.
6. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
7. We cover the baking tray with parchment paper.
8. Dip each cauliflower piece in the egg, then roll off in breadcrumbs and put it on a baking sheet.
9. Put the saucepan with cabbage to a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. Bake until golden brown.
10. Cabbage can be an excellent side dish to meat or fish dishes, as well as a wonderful snack.