Stuffed cabbage rolls with sausages are a snack rather than a second course. They are prepared very quickly and simply, and are incredibly delicious. Wrapped in cabbage leaves stuffing from sausages and hard cheese, all fried in batter is just amazing. Even if your family does not like ordinary cabbage rolls, these will be eaten with pleasure.
List of ingredients:
• 5 cabbage leaves;
• 5 sausages;
• 5 pieces of hard cheese;
• 2 fresh chicken eggs;
• bread crumbs;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• refined vegetable oil.
1. You can use any cabbage leaves for cooking and can increase the amount of products, based on the number of people you cook for.
2. In a deep bowl, pour boiling water and shift cabbage leaves into it for several minutes.
3. Take the leaves in a colander or strainer and let them drain.
4. We spread on the cabbage leaf a plate of hard cheese (it is better to immediately buy cheese in slicing), put on sausage. Fold the sheet with a tube, bending the edges: the way it does for ordinary cabbage rolls.
5. In a separate bowl, drive two fresh chicken eggs, salt and pepper to taste, whisk until it gets smooth.
6. In another dish pour breadcrumbs — and you can start frying cabbage rolls.
7. Pour refined vegetable oil into the frying pan, reheat it.
8. Dip cabbage rolls first in an egg, then bread in breadcrumbs and sent to a frying pan.
9. Fry from two sides to a ruddy crust.
10. We serve ready-made fast cabbage rolls with your favorite sauce.