This souffle is simply delicious. It has a delicate creamy taste and an airy structure, while inside it is slightly moist and soft. It is delicious, and even those, who don’t like broccoli, like this soufflé.
List of ingredients:
• grated Parmesan — 125 g
• broccoli — half of the head
• butter — 25 g
• wheat flour — 25 g
• milk — 150 ml
• egg white — 3 pcs.
• egg yolk — 1 piece
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Divide broccoli into small inflorescences and put it in boiling salted water to boil until soft. Then drain the water and leave to cool.
2. Take a saucepan with a thick bottom and melt the butter in it. Then add the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes. It is required to stir constantly. Then, with a thin trickle, pour in the milk and continue to cook with continuous stirring until the sauce thickens. Add salt, pepper and grated Parmesan and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Take the form for baking and lubricate with oil. Combine the sauce with egg yolk and broccoli. Then put it in the form.
4. Using a mixer, whisk the proteins into a thick foam. Then gently mix them into the sauce and immediately shift into the shape.
5. Bake for half an hour. Do not open the oven door so that the souffle rises and blushes. Serve hot.