Juicy mushrooms, fragrant onions and a cream cheese crust are like a fairy tale. This snack is perfect for a festive table. Simple, fast, tasty — all this will please everyone. And most importantly, prepare a double portion, as these mushrooms just fly off the table.
List of ingredients:
• 300 g of large mushrooms
• ground black pepper
• 1 onion
• 80 grams of hard cheese
• 2 tablespoons sour cream
1. Wash the mushrooms. Remove the legs and a little pulp so as not to damage the hats.
2. Salt them, pepper and put them on a baking dish.
3. Peel the onions and grind and fry on heated frying pan with butter, then add pulp of mushrooms and fry for another 5-10 minutes. After the necessary time remove them from the fire.
4. Using a grater, rub on a small fraction of cheese. Divide into two parts. One of them is combined with the filling and filling the mushroom caps.
5. Put the remaining cheese over the stuffed mushrooms.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the form there for a quarter of an hour.
7. When serving decorate with greens.