It looks very beautiful, unusual and appetizing. Preparing is simple, and the result is simply delicious. Surprise everyone with this appetizer. These tomatoes are suitable for almost any dish.
List of ingredients:
• Large tomatoes — 2 pcs.
• Young onion (finely chopped) — 2 pcs.
• Boiled rice — 75 gr
• Canned beans — 3 tablespoons
• Canned corn — 3 tablespoons
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
• Dry spicy herbs — half teaspoon
• Ground hot pepper — half teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Cut off the tops of tomatoes and take off the pulp using a teaspoon.
3. Mix onions and pulp of tomatoes, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Transfer the prepared tomatoes to the form and stuff them with a rice mixture. Then cover with cut tops and oiled with foil. Bake for 25 minutes until it gets soft. Then merge the juice and serve.