This recipe will become a real wand, when you need to prepare a quick and satisfying snack or breakfast. The filling can be any: the main thing is that it is already ready, because the frying tubules will not last long. The recipe is very simple and incredibly fast. Can be a nice snack to school.
List of ingredients:
- half a head of cabbage cabbage;
- 80 grams of ham;
- 80 grams of hard cheese;
- One fresh tomato with dense flesh;
- 100 grams of boiled green beans;
- 2-3 fresh chicken eggs.
- Ham and hard cheese cut in plates, and then in sticks.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stems and cut into slices. And then cut them into two parts along.
- In a large saucepan pour the water, add salt and bring to a boil.
- Cut cabbage in half (we need one piece), remove the upper green leaves and cut out the stump. We send cabbage to boiling water and gradually detach the leaves. When they become soft, we get out of the pan.
- Leaves let cool, remove the stem (or beat it with a knife).
- Spread on a sheet of one stick of ham and cheese, two slices of tomatoes, two pods of boiled green beans. Turn off the roll.
- In a rectangular container (to make it easier to dip tubules), drive eggs, salt and pepper them to taste, mix.
- In a frying pan, warm the vegetable oil without a smell.
- Dip the tubes into the egg, put it on the frying pan, suture down. Fry on medium heat for two minutes on each side, until golden brown.