From one package of puff pastry, in just a few minutes, you get a whole baking tray of snacks. Layered envelopes with insanely delicate and juicy filling will please the entire family.
List of ingredients:
• 500 grams of puff-free dough;
• 500 grams of ham;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• one fresh chicken egg;
• 1-2 tablespoons of sesame seeds or flax (optional).
1. For the preparation of tubes, puff pastry can be bought in the store, or you can prepare a wonderful puff pastry at home.
2. If you bought the dough in the store, then defrost it by following the instructions on the package.
3. Ham and hard cheese cut into very thin plates.
4. Sprinkle the table with flour, spread the dough, roll it out a bit and divide it into parts.
5. On the rectangles lay slices of ham, add on them pieces of cheese. The amount of both, take it to your taste.
6. Roll the dough with the filling into the tube, the sides and edges must be firmly tied, so that the cheese does not leak out.
7. Cover the baking tray with parchment paper, lay out the tubes and lubricate the beaten egg. If desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds or flax seeds.
8. Put everything in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
9. Delicate, juicy and mouth-watering tubes are served on the table with a cup of fragrant coffee.