We present to your attention a recipe for a hot snack, which will easily decorate any table. Sushki, stuffed with minced meat and baked in the oven under a cheese cap is the favorite of many. They are prepared easily, so you can easily connect your little assistants.
List of ingredients:
• unsweetened drying at your discretion
• 300 g of chicken ground meat
• 1 onion
• 2 cloves of garlic
• salt to taste
• 200 ml of milk
• 50 grams of hard cheese
1. Peel the onions and garlic. Then grind with a grater. Add chicken meat and salt. Mix well the filling and send it to cool in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the milk and pour it into a separate container. Then let it dry for 5 minutes. Afterwards put them on a baking tray with a parchment leaf.
3. In the middle of each sushka spread the prepared stuffing.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake everything for 20 minutes.
5. Cut the hard cheese into miniature squares and send them over the rings within 5 minutes before they are ready.