As you have perhaps known pork is a kind of meat, which is eaten only in some parts of Asia. But if you are among those lucky people, for whom it is allowed to consume this variety, it simultaneously means that you can try this Asian pork soup without any problems. In fact this dish is so tasty that it is going to be in the list of the most appreciated things in your family.
Frankly speaking, there are many variants for its preparation, but we want to propose one, which is the tastiest from our point of view.
List of required products:
- soy sauce — 4 tbsp. l.;
- a stem of leeks — 1 pc.;
- salt — to taste;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- broth chicken — 1,5 l;
- shiitake mushrooms — 5 items;
- vegetable oil — 2 tbsp;
- fresh ginger root — 2 cm;
- medium-sized carrots — 1 item;
- rice wine — 4 tsp.;
- pork fillet — 400 g.
Begin to cook
- Carrots and garlic are peeled, leek and mushrooms are rinsed. Carrots and leeks are chopped, garlic is cut into thin slices. Ginger is cleaned and grated. Wash meat, cut into thin strips and fry in a saucepan with preheated oil for 4 minutes.
- Add vegetables, mushrooms and ginger, salt to taste.
- Pour inside the hot broth, bring to a boiling condition and cook for 5 minutes. Add pepper, wine and soy sauce. Bring to a boiling condition again, remove from heat. Cover the pan with a lid and allow to stand for 5 minutes.