If you have prepared chicken broth, you can use it here. The more shrimps in the minced meat, the more delicious your dish will be.
List of required products:
- 800 g chicken soup set;
- 200 g of egg white noodles;
- 1 medium bunch of green onions;
- 2 cm fresh ginger root;
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce;
- 1 tsp. brown sugar.
- 400 grams of fatty pork or chicken minced meat;
- 300 g of raw shrimps;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp. grated ginger;
- 5 tsp. grated garlic;
- 1 tbsp. salt;
- vegetable oil;
Begin to cook
- Pour chicken soup set with 2 liters of water, bring to a boiling condition, salt, cook over low heat for 1 hour. Strain the broth through a towel.
- Grate the peeled ginger. Bring to a boiling condition the soy sauce, mixed with sugar and ginger, pour into the broth.
- Preheat the oven up to 220 ° C. For meatballs, peel the shrimps, finely chop them with a knife and mix with all the other ingredients. With covered in oil hands roll the round meatballs, the size of which is not larger than a walnut. After that put them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Lay the meatballs together with the juice, released in a pan, into a saucepan with broth. Finely chop the green onions and add to the same. Bring to a boiling condition, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- At the same time boil the noodles in a lot of boiling salted water according to the instruction given on the package. Put it in a colander and lay it on deep bowls.
- Fill the noodles with broth and meatballs, leave for a couple of minutes and serve.