Agree that in the arsenal of each hostess should contain a recipe for a rich soup, which is prepared in just 25 minutes. (and not from a sachet!). Moreover, its taste and appearance can be changed several times.
It is only necessary to put mussels or squid rings instead of prawns, instead of leeks — Chinese cabbage, and replace carrots with celery or parsnip, and you will have a new dish. And the cooking time will remain the same. But the new emotions are really guaranteed.
List of required products:
- 1 large carrot;
- 300 g fillet of white sea fish;
- 300 g of peeled shrimps;
- 1 stalk of leek (white part);
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 5 tsp. ground hot pepper;
- 5 liters of fish or vegetable broth;
- 100 g of egg noodles;
- 100 ml soy sauce.
Begin to cook
- The leeks should be washed and cut into circles (not into rings!). Carrots are cleaned and cut into thin circles. Garlic is cleaned and ground. Cut the fish into pieces of 5 cm long. Shrimp are left whole.
- Pour broth and soy sauce into a saucepan and bring to a boiling condition.Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put pieces of fish and shrimp, cook for 3 minutes.
- At the end, add the leeks and carrots to the soup and cook for 2 minutes.Remove from heat, add garlic and hot pepper, cover the soup with a lid and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- In many Chinese recipes, vegetables and greens are not boiled, but laid at the very end of cooking, literally for 1-2 minutes.Vegetables are slightly crispy and preserve more vitamins.