This rich and creamy soup is the perfect choice for everyone. Lot of people do not like broccoli but this recipe will not leave anyone indifferent. Having tried it at least once you will definitely cook it again. It is an easy-cooking but very tasty dish. This delicate cheese broccoli soup will conquer you heart.
List of ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 500-600 gr broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 800 ml chicken or vegetable broth
- 100 ml cream
- 200 gr cheddar cheese
- Peel and grind the onions.
- Peel and dice the carrots.
- Take the broccoli and divide into inflorescences.
- Put butter in a saucepan and melt it. Add the onions, carrots, salt and pepper. Fry till transparency (6 minutes on medium heat).
- Add the flour and keep cooking for 1 minute.
- Infuse the broth and bring to a boil.
- When it starts boiling reduce the heat and throw broccoli. Cook for about a quarter of an hour till it gets soft.
- Add the cheese and cream. Mix thoroughly and wait till cheese melts.
- Serve with parsley and croutons.