This dish is a supplementary feeding of the breastfed baby. It is extremely tender and easy to cook. Not only children, but also adults will like it.
List of ingredients:
- rabbit — 0.4 kg
- potatoes — 4 pcs.
- carrots — 50 pieces
- green beans — 100 gr
- brussels and cauliflower — 150 g
- water — 2 liters
- salt to taste
- Boil vegetables in slightly salted water.
- Put the rabbit in multicooker and pour some water to cover the meat. Set the mode to «multipup». According to the regime the meat should be cooked in 10 minutes.
- When the meat is slightly boiled and water is drained, pull it out and separate from the bones.
- Put meat and potatoes in the bowl of the multicooker and pour in the water. Set the mode «soup» and cook for 1 hour.
- Add the vegetables and keep cooking.
- Whip the resulting mixture in a blender.