We present to your attention the recipe of a very tasty soup, which can be prepared with the help of a multicooker. It’s easy enough to prepare. Any type of beans are ok. If you cook on the broth, then the chicken will be perfect. This wonderful soup will please both adults and children.
List of ingredients
• 2 liters of water or broth
• 1 can of canned beans
• 5 potatoes
• 200 g champignons
• bay leaves to taste
• 1 onion
• 1 bunch of green parsley or dill
• salt to taste
• 3 tablespoons vegetable refined oil
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon seasoning for chicken
• 100 gr of wheat flour
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. First of all, clean the onion and cut it into cubes.
2. Cut the mushrooms with plates after dry cleaning.
3. Take the cup of the multicooker and pour oil on it. After that, place the roasted prepared ingredients in the «Frying» mode with the lid open for 5 minutes. It is necessary to stir occasionally.
4. Then pour in a vegetable or meat broth.
5. Clean and cut the potatoes. Then send it there with canned beans along with the liquid.
6. Add salt and set the «Soup» mode for 20 minutes. The lid during this cooking should be closed.
7. Prepare the dough for dumplings. First of all, using a whisk, beat the egg with pepper and seasoning. Then rinse the flour and mix thoroughly. As a result, we will get a very thick dough.
8. 10 minutes before the end of cooking, throw the dumplings into the soup as follows: take a teaspoon and 1/4 of it, take the dough, and then dip it into the boiling soup near the wall of the pan.
9. After that send the greens, previously shredded, and laurel leaves.