This dish is represented by cold soup, prepared from shrimps, noodles of somen and daikon sprouts. The name of this dish sounds rather complicated, so not all foreigners manage to remember it from the first time. But after you cook it and try, you will pay attention to this unforgettable taste. If you are ready for new experience, cook it as soon as possible.
List of required products:
- 40 g of cucumber;
- 50 g average carrots;
- 1 tbsp. mirin;
- 250 g thin somen noodles;
- sugar — 1 tbsp;
- 1 tbsp. of ginger juice;
- rice vinegar — 1 tbsp.;
- 150 g small boiled shrimps;
- juice of 0,5 lemon;
- a handful of crushed ice;
- handful of watercress;
- daikon sprouts — handful;
- 600 ml of green tea.
Begin to cook
- Noodles are poured with boiling water and covered with lid.
- Leave them for 2 minutes, then dry carefully.
- Mix tea, ginger juice, vinegar, mirin and lemon juice.
- After that divide everything into 4 glasses or plates.
- Vegetables are cut thinly and put into these glasses.
- On top of the shrimp and noodles add a little ice and lightly, in one circular motion, mix the contents of each glass.
- Sprinkle with watercress and daikon sprouts and serve immediately.