Exotic soup with chicken and pineapples is considered to be rather popular nowadays. You can prepare it both for festive and ordinary table. The list of the proposed components is appreciated by children and by adults.
List of required products:
- coconut milk — 1 can;
- mini pineapple — 1 item;
- chicken fillet — 150-200 g;
- onions — 0.5 item;
- tomatoes — 1- 2 items;
- lime — 1/2 items;
- ginger root — 1-2 tablespoons;
- chili pepper — 1/2 items;
- garlic — 4-5 cloves;
- sesame oil — 1-2 tbsp.;
- sweet soy sauce teriyaki — to taste;
- curry — 1-2 tablespoons;
- pepper — to taste.
Begin to cook
- In fact, this soup is a real present for everybody, who loves spicy dishes. To begin with, cut the ginger with a thin long straw, onion — with half rings, red pepper and garlic — just very finely. The experienced cooks usually put the garlic through the press.
- In a frying pan, warm sesame oil, and fry all the ingredients over low heat, a little later add some lime juice to the spices.
- Chicken is cut into thin strips. Now we are going to reveal an important secret. — The fillet can be cut thinly easier, if you froze it before. Add the meat to the spices.
- Add the spices: curry, ground pepper and soy sauce and leave to stew for a few minutes.
- At this time cut pineapples into large cubes.
- And add them to the chicken.
- Tomatoes are also cut into relatively large pieces. After that you should add them to your mixture.
- Simultaneously it is necessary to heat coconut milk. Mind that coconut milk is very sensitive to cold, it crystallizes very quickly, so don’t forget to warm the milk to get a uniform product.
- Into the boiling coconut milk we pour our mixture of chicken and vegetables. If you find your dish not spicy enough, you can always add a remaining half of chili pepper into the already boiling soup. But mind that it should be inside not for longer than 5 minutes. After this time take it away. You see, this vegetable is really rather spicy, so there is a great danger of overdoing and spoiling the dish.
- That’s all. Exotic Asian soup is ready, you can serve it to the table. Enjoy!