We present to your attention the recipe for an interesting borsch, which has nothing to do with the borsch you used to know. This wonderful soup is traditionally made in Poland. It has an intriguing name, but once you try it, you make it a frequent guest of your dining table. It is quite simple, so you can effortlessly make your family happy with something unusual and insanely delicious. Push the boundaries of the culinary world.
List of ingredients
• Water — 2 l
• Beef — 300 g
• Smoked bacon or brisket — 150 g
• Smoked sausage — 300 g
• Raw white sausages (Weiswurst) — 4 pieces
• Leeks — 1 stem
• Average bulb — 1 piece
• Average carrots — 1 pc
• Celery — 1 small tuber
• Garlic — 3 cloves
• Bay leaf — 1 pc.
• Sweet pepper — 4 peas
• Black pepper — 10 peas
• Dried marjoram — 1 teaspoon
• Horseradish — 2 teaspoons
• Lemon juice — 1 teaspoon
• Cream 33% — 100 ml
• Flour — 1 tablespoon
• Salt and ground black pepper
• Boiled eggs — 2-3 pieces
• Dill for the taste
1. First of all put the beef in a saucepan and pour 2 liters of cold water. Then put on the fire and bring to a boil. Be sure to remove the foam. Make a small fire and cook for 1 hour.
2. Clean vegetables and cut: onions, carrots, celery with small cubes, leeks — half rings.
3. Cut bacon into medium pieces and send it to a heated frying pan. When it browned and let out the fat, add the smoked sausage, which was previously cut into circles. Fry until ruddy brown about 5 minutes. Then transfer these prepared ingredients into a saucepan. In this pan, you must leave the fat.
4. White sausages pierce in several places, using a fork, and also shift into a pan. Then add the same vegetables and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Then send garlic, pressed through the press, bay leaf, fragrant and black peppercorns, marjoram and horseradish to the soup. Cook for another 5 minutes. After this time take out beef, white sausages from the soup and cut them into small pieces.
6. Combine the flour and cream and pour the prepared mixture into the soup. Cook for 3 minutes, while constantly need to stir. After that remove from the fire, salt and pepper. Then return to the saucepan the cut beef and sausages.
7. Clean the boiled eggs and cut them into four parts. Ready soup spilled on plates, add eggs, dill, previously shredded.