Japan is a country, which is famous with its sophisticated cuisine, the ingredients of which are mostly healthy and rather important for our organism. They are usually very simple, but nutritious as well. You can cook the Japanese dishes for adults as well as for children.
List of required products:
- 600-700 g salmon fillets without skin;
- 200 g of squid fillets, peeled completely;
- 120 grams of Japanese udon noodles;
- 200 g of corn;
- 200 g of solid tofu;
- 3-4 tbsp. of miso paste;
- 8 leaves of Chinese cabbage;
- 200 g spinach;
- 3 cm of fresh ginger root;
- 1 small red chili pepper;
- a large handful of cilantro leaves;
- 2 stalks of green onion;
- juice of lime half;
- soy sauce.
Begin to cook
- Grate peeled ginger. Pour udon noodles with boiling water for 3-5 minutes, then recline on a sieve and rinse with cold water. Leave the leaves of Chinese cabbage, remove the bottom hard part of the stump, cut the leaves across in half.
- Cut the salmon fillets along in half, chop with the long strips. Squid fillets are shred even in more thin strips.
- Chili is cut in half. If desired, you can lessen the severity, removing the seeds and septums. Cut the pulp into thin semirings. Chop the green onions across, slightly cutting pieces of 2 cm long. Tofu is cut into cubes with a side of 1.5 cm.
- Take a large heat-resistant pot or serving pots. Half the leaves of Chinese cabbage are spread on the bottom, then all the noodles and spinach. Sprinkle with 1/3 of grated ginger.
- Lay the salmon and squid, pour with soy sauce. Put green onions, half chili, the remaining leaves of Chinese cabbage, tofu and 1/3 ginger, pour the lime juice. Add the cilantro, corn, the remaining ginger and chili.
- Stir miso paste in 800-900 ml of boiling water in order to prevent the lump creation, pour the contents of the pot and cover with foil. Bake in an oven preheated up to 200 ° C for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the soup, when it is very hot.