Ramen Soup is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. It is a very nutritious dish. By the way, you can find out a great amount of its variations. All in all every cook has his/her own recipe. It may be cooked with chicken, pork and seafood. Today we are going to show you one of the fastest ways to cook this soup with mushrooms on a pork broth.
Even if you cook and try this delicious thing for the first time, we are almost sure that it will have to taste for you.
List of required products
- 15 g of champignons;
- 200 g of strong meat broth, without salt and other seasonings;
- a few drops of sesame oil;
- 15 g of leeks, only the white part;
- 400 g ramen noodles;
- 15 g soy sauce;
- 10 g of mirin;
- 10 g of marinated bamboo.
- 10 g spinach;
- zucchini (or eggplants) — 30 g;
- 10 g
Begin to cook
- Vegetables and mushrooms are cut in such a way to make them convenient to take them with chopsticks.
- Pour the meat broth into a saucepan, let it boil a bit.
- Put both noodles and carrots at the same time inside, cook for 5 minutes.
- Then put champignons and pickled bamboo, and a minute later — leeks, zucchini and some spinach.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes, add soy sauce, mirin and sesame oil. Into the finished soup, you can add other ingredients to taste, such as a slice of an omelet or roll, prepared from the chicken fillet.