We present you a recipe of a delicious soup with corn. This dish is very simple and insanely delicious. The result will please everyone who tries it. Even those who do not like soups can fall in love with him. Therefore, keep the recipe, cook and please your family and friends with delicious unusual dishes.
List of ingredients
• 1 onion
• 40-50 gr of butter
• 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, if desired
• 100-250 g of bacon or smoked bacon
• 400 gr of potatoes
• 3-4 cob of corn
• 750 ml of water
• 2 tablespoons wheat flour
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 200 ml cream
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• half a bunch of green onions
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1-2 laurel leaves
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• cheese as desired for filing
1. First of all, take the pot and melt some butter in it.
2. Cut into small pieces of bacon or brisket and send it into the prepared pan to fry for 5-10 minutes until golden brown. At will, you can put a few pieces to decorate the dish.
3. When the meat is ready, add the onions, previously finely chopped. Here, if you want, you can add vegetable oil in case your meat is lean. Fry for 5-7 minutes until golden brown, stir constantly.
4. In the same pan, pour 2 tablespoons of flour and garlic, pre-pressed through a press. Fry for another 2 minutes. It is often required to stir.
5. After that, add warm water to the parts, stir again, so that there are no lumps. Bring everything to the boil and throw diced potatoes and corn kernels. Again wait for boiling and season with spices.
6. Then reduce the fire to a minimum and cook the soup until the potatoes are ready. The time will take about 15-20 minutes.
7. After this time, remove the bay leaf and send half of the soup to the blender for mashing. Then return the prepared porridge back to the soup and pour in the cream and honey. Mix everything and throw the green onion, previously sliced.