Mothers often face the problem of feeding an allergic child as it is really difficult to pick up a dish and make up a menu for him. This recipe of a potato soup with meatballs is often used by cooks in kindergartens. It’s healthy and nutritious.
List of ingredients:
- potatoes — 0.5 kg
- water — 0,5 l
- broth — 0,5 l
- carrots — 2 pieces
- onions — 1 piece
- Butter — 15 gr
- Beef — 250 gr
- egg — 1 piece
- salt to taste
- Peel and dice the carrots. Put into a saucepan, add butter (7 g), water and start stewing.
- Dice onions, place them in a cup and pour boiling water into it. Leave for 5 minutes. Saute them in butter. Do not fry, just bring to transparency.
- Peel the potatoes and dice them.
- Take the pan, pour water and broth into it. Add potatoes and bring it to boil. Add carrots and onions. Reduce the heat and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Grind the beef. Chop the onion and blanch them. Put grinded beef, salt, pepper, onions and eggs into the bowl. Mix well. Make small balls with wet hands.
- Add meatballs to the soup and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Soup is ready!