To peel tomatoes, put them in a basin, cover with boiling water, leave for 30 seconds, then strip off skins.
- ½ cucumber
- 450 g tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 large Spanish onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g fresh white breadcrumbs
- About 450 ml water
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- Chopped parsley
1. Chop the cucumber, peel and chop the tomatoes, deseed and chop the peppers. Chop the onions and garlic.
2. In a bowl mix the vegetables with the garlic, breadcrumbs, water, vinegar and salt.
3. Blend the mixture in a liquidiser until smooth, then return it to the bowl and whisk in the oil and paprika.
4. Cover the soup and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Before serving the soup, stir well, then ladle into chilled soup bowls. Garnish each serving with parsley.