At the heart of Thai cuisine is the ability to combine sweet, sour, salty, bitter and sharp tastes harmoniously. Their unique ratio determines the appearance of each particular dish. We should note that Thai cuisine is considered to be rather spicy.
In Europe and America, their lightweight Europeanized variants are popular either. There are several main components of Thai cuisine: rice, chili sauce and coconut milk, which appear either individually or separately — in almost every Thai dish.
List of required products
- 30 g of coconut chips;
- 10 g of lemon grass;
- 30 ml of cream with a fat content of 33%;
- 10 g shallots;
- 5 g fresh chili pepper;
- 3 tiger shrimps;
- 15 g of crab meat;
- 100 ml of coconut milk;
- 1 grams of lime peel;
- 10 ml soy sauce;
- 2 g coriander.
Begin to cook
- Coconut milk is poured into the saucepan and put on fire.
- Then add coconut shavings and finely chopped lemon grass.
- Stew for 30 minutes on a slow fire. Strain.
- Add the cream and soy sauce. They will make your broth richer and more saturated.
- This is something like basis. Shallots, garlic and chili are finely chopped.
- After that fry lightly in a pan. Add to the base and warm up.
- When the soup is ready, add the fried tiger prawns and the meat of the king crab.
- Sprinkle the top with lime and cilantro.