Forever looking for simple side dishes to serve with heavy meals, like Grilled Chicken, Smothered Pork Chops or a delicious, juicy steak? Our Sugar Snap Peas recipe is so simple, you’ll make it at least once a week!
Cooking time: 5minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 lb. (500 g) fresh sugar snap peas, stem ends and string removed from each pod
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper,optional for some heat
How To Prepare
Heat oil and butter together in a large pan over medium-high heat.
When butter has melted, add the snap peas, tossing them around in the pan to coat in the oil/butter mixture.
Season with salt, pepper and cayenne (if using) and sauté for until the snap peas are crisp-tender, about 4-5 minutes