Make sensational shrimp! The secret is the peppy citrus marinade that goes together in minutes.
Makes 4-5 servings
- 1.5 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 large slices fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20-40 minutes before using.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat and spray grill lightly with cooking spray.
- Skewer the shrimp and pineapple by alternating each and grill for about 2-3
minutes per side.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.