A very satisfying and tender appetizer from eggplant and Bulgarian pepper is prepared quite simply and turns out so tasty that it is simply impossible to convey in words. Delicate eggplant slices in a fragrant tomato pour is simply amazing. You can serve with any side dish, as well as delicious with a slice of fragrant fresh bread.
List of ingredients:
• one big eggplant;
• 9 Bulgarian sweet peppers;
• 2 heads of onions;
• 4 dense fresh tomatoes;
• one teaspoon of granulated sugar;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• dill — for decoration.
1. Wash carefully one large eggplant, remove the stalk and cut into half-rings 5-7 millimeters thick.
2. Transfer the cut pieces into a deep bowl, add a pinch of salt, mix and leave for 10 minutes.
3. To make the sauce more tender, remove the peel from the tomatoes.
4. For this we make a cross-cut, pour boiling water for 15 seconds, then remove and peel. Cut into small pieces.
5. Eggplants are thrown into a colander, drain excess liquid and rinse under running water. We discuss with paper towels.
6. Fry eggplants in a well-heated frying pan, with a small amount of vegetable oil. Spread the eggplants in one layer (we’ll have to fry them in portions), fry until golden crust on both sides.
7. Then pour a little oil on the frying pan in which the eggplants are fried, and spread the unpurified peppers. Cover with a lid and fry from all sides.
8. At this time, cut, very finely, peeled head peeled on the peel.
9. In a frying pan, warm the vegetable oil, lay the onions and fry them over medium heat until golden brown.
10. Then add the tomatoes, sugar, salt and black ground pepper to the onions (to taste). Stir and continue to stew until done.
11. After the pepper has cooled slightly, clean it from the skin and cut it along into 4 parts.
12. At the bottom of the form lay a layer of fried eggplants, pour tomato sauce, spread a layer of peppers, salt a little, pour the sauce. Continue until all the ingredients are finished.
13. Serve with any side dish.