Sweet and saucy spicy cilantro shrimp skewers are ready in 20 minutes and dunked into a honey lime sauce! Healthy and bursting with flavor!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp gravy
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp cup agave
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Add shrimp and marinade
in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Place skewers in a shallow baking dish filled with cold water. Soak for 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp to skewers, approximately 4-6 shrimp per skewer.
- Heat grill or grill pan over high heat. Once hot, grill shrimp skewers for approximately 5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill once pink and opaque.
- Add to serving platter and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.