Eggplant lover? This recipe is for you. Crispy crust, tender, juicy and soft eggplants will simply amaze everyone. Having cooked them once by this recipe, you can easily forget other recipes you knew so far.
List of ingredients:
- Eggplant — 3 pieces
- Egg — 1 piece
- Breadcrumbs — 5 tablespoons
- Dried basil — 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil
- Flax seeds
- Wash well the eggplants and cut them into circles of 1 cm. Sprinkle with salt and leave for a while. Do this so they do not have bitter taste. Then rinse them and put on the food paper.
- In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs, seasonings and seeds. Mix well.
- Whisk eggs at minimum speed with a mixer and salt.
- Take an eggplant piece, dip in an egg, wrap it in breading and send it to a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry until golden crust, up to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve crispy eggplants with tomato sauce or yogurt, seasoned with chopped dill and garlic.