Potatoes with eggplants are a surprisingly tasty combination.
Guests are always surprised when they learn that the dish is cooked without mushrooms. This dish will appeal to those who love potatoes fried with mushrooms. And it simultaneously means that everyone will like it. Flavored, very appetizing and incredibly delicious potatoes with eggplants: we are going to give a recipe, so treat yourself.
List of requested products:
- one kilogram of potatoes;
- 600 grams of eggplants;
- one onion;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- a small bunch of green dill;
- refined sunflower oil, odorless;
- salt — to taste
- ground black pepper — to your own taste
Begin to cook
- Eggplants are washed carefully under the running water, peel them and cut off the ends.
- Peeled eggplants are cut into small cubes.
- In a frying pan, warm up a small amount of vegetable oil without a smell, lay the eggplant and fry until golden hint.
- A small tip for you.Eggplants must be fried in small pieces, so that they are placed in a frying pan in one layer.
- Take the fried eggplants out of the frying pan and put them into the plate.
- Peel the onions, wash and cut into small cubes either.
- Potato are peeled, washed, cut into large enough pieces.
- We put the potatoes on paper towels, dry them well from excess moisture.Cover your dish above with a towel and just press it with hands.
- Dill greens are washed, shaken from moisture, finely chopped with a knife.
- Put the chopped dill into a separate bowl, squeeze garlic into it, and mix it.
- Into the frying pan pour some sunflower refined oil, put the potatoes and, with constant stirring, fry for a few minutes.
- Then add the onion to the potatoes, mix and fry for 5 minutes stirring.
- Send fried eggplants to the pan with vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste, stir and fry until done.
- Finished potatoes with eggplants are laid out onto portions plates, sprinkled with a mixture of dill with garlic. Served on the table.
- Serve this potato with a very tasty spicy sauce and crispy cucumbers of quick way of preparation.