Egg roll is traditionally cooked in Vietnamese and Chinese cuisines. This popular appetizer is prepared with sauces and various fillings. It is up to you to decide, what to choose. Rolls turn out to be delicious and very juicy.
Such an appetizer has begun to be very popular all over the world. And today we will prepare one of its variants. The recipe for egg roll will taste you a lot. And in this case the experiments are only welcome!
What products to take:
- 1 tbsp — rice vinegar;
- 6 eggs;
- 2 tbsp — soy sauce;
- for frying — vegetable refined oil;
- for serving — hot sauce.
Begin to cook
- We put the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the soy sauce with rice vinegar, whisk with the help of the mixer into a homogeneous mass (do not salt, as the sauce is already salty).
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Part of the egg mass is poured into the pan.
- As soon as the eggs become strong from the bottom, we take them with a spatula along the entire length and turn them into a roll quickly.
- Pour the egg mass again (along the length of the first roll).
- And roll again like in the first case.
- At the same manner it is necessary to do everything until the whole mass is over.
- Fry from all sides to a ruddy crust appearance.
- We cut the roll into smaller pieces.
- Serve the dish laying it on a plate together with sauce.
This egg roll has a unique taste. And it is cooked unusually quickly. Enjoy a wonderful representative of Vietnamese cuisine!