We want to present to your attention a recipe for a delicious dish, cooked without meat.
It is perfect for those who watch their appearance and shape, because it consists exclusively of vegetables and rice. Preparing it for dinner, you will be very satisfied. This paprika is delicious, appetizing and flavored. Everybody will appreciate it in fact. Keep the recipe, cook and enjoy.
List of required products
- sweet paprika — 4 items;
- rice — 100 g;
- eggplant — 1 pc;
- champignons — 200 g;
- carrots — 1 item;
- onions — 2 items;
- Raisins (to your taste) — 80 g
- tomato — 2 items;
- pickled cucumbers — 2 items;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and spices — to taste;
Begin to cook
- First of all, boil rice in salted water until half cooked. Then we throw it back to the colander.
- Chop onion finely, carrots and mushrooms — in cubes. Then we send the prepared ingredients to the frying pan heated with vegetable oil and fry them. We cut the eggplant into pieces and send them to the same place when the mushroom juice is evaporated. Before this, add a little more vegetable oil. After that, slice tomatoes and place to the eggplants.
- Then put rice, pickled cucumbers, pre-cut into pieces, chopped garlic and raisins, if desired. Salt, add spices and stew until the moment the rice is cooked. If desired, you can add a little sugar.
- Sweet paprika is cut in halves. After that take out the core and sprinkle with vegetable oil. Then you should rub them with garlic and bake in the oven. We salt the peppers inside and stuff with the vegetable mass. Sprinkle with herbs, previously shredded.
You can still enjoy the delicious paprika stuffed with cabbage preserved for the winter, the recipe of which you will find on our website.