Make rolls with chicken fillet and processed cheese fllings. Many families are delighted with such a delicacy!
List of required products
- Mayonnaise (can be replaced with sour cream) — 2 tablespoons
- Paste-shaped melted cheese — 200 grams
- Fragrant pepper — to your taste
- Armenian pita — 3 sheets
- Chicken fillet — 400 grams
- Garlic (preferably large) — 2 cloves
- Wash the meat. Put it in a pan and pour water. Pour a little salt and put on the fire to boil. When the fillet is cooked, put it on a plate.
- Put the fillet in a meat grinder. You can use a blender. Put the melted cheese to the ground meat, and pour the sour cream (mayonnaise), fragrant pepper and finely chopped garlic. Mix well.
- Unroll one pita sheet and lay a little filling on it. Align it. Put another sheet above and further another part of the filling. Level again.
- Put the last sheet of pita bread and grease the filling again. Roll into a tight roll. Put the roll aside for a little while, to make it soaked. This will take about 20 minutes. After the specified time, take the knife and cut the snack into small pieces of 3-4 cm.
- Pour the oil in the pan and put it on the fire. When the oil is hot, put rolls and fry on each side. This dish has a wonderful taste served both cold or hot.