Today we are going to represent to your attention a lean, low-calorie, but nevertheless nutritious and very tasty dish!
List of required products:
- long noodles — 400 g;
- green beans (frozen) — 500 g;
- large carrot — 1 item;
- onion — 1 item;
- soy sauce — 130 ml;
- rice vinegar — 1 tsp.
- sugar — 1 tbsp;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- greens of coriander and parsley for decoration;
- paprika — 1 item;
- spicy red pepper — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Prepare all the ingredients: cut the onions into rings, carrots and peppers — into straw, garlic — on a small grater.
- Cook noodles: boil water, add salt, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Cook the noodles for about 6-7 minutes to the condition state of «al dente». After that the water should be drained. Don’t forget to rinse the noodles with cold water.
- Fry onions and carrots in a frying pan. In 3 minutes add the Bulgarian paprika and beans. Fry not more than 10 minutes, stirring constantly. At the end we add garlic. Vegetables should not be too soft.
- We prepare the sauce: mix the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and hot pepper .Warm until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- To fry vegetables add noodles, coriander and prepared sauce. Stir thoroughly and fry. Decorate with a sprig of parsley.