1 green chili
Juice of 1 lemon
1 or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper
(Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 15 minutes to chill, serves 4)
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. Slit, deseed, rinse, dry and finely chop the green chili.
3. Peel, deseed and chop the tomato.
4. Peel and stone the avocados.
5. Mash to a chunky consistency in a bowl.
6. Add the lemon juice, onion, garlic and chili.
7. Mix thoroughly, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Stir in the chopped tomato, then transfer the dip to a serving bowl or four individual bowls.
9. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
10. Serve with taco chips, salted crisps, or vegetable crudités.