Here is a new and great appetizer, which will become an alternative to salads. It turns out quite beautiful and insanely delicious. The basis of it is Chinese cabbage. The filling can be any, but we offer you a vegetarian one. Cook and enjoy!
List of ingredients
- 1 head of Chinese cabbage
- 4 bulgarian peppers (of different colors)
- 2 processed cheeses
- 200 gr of brynza
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 pot of pitted olives
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
Start the process
- Mash the processed cheeses and brynza in a separate bowl. Add the garlic, which you need to crush in advance under the press, and pour all with the sour cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Take the peppers, wash them, clean of seeds and dice them.
- Cut the olives in circles.
- Combine these two ingredients with the cheese mass and mix.
- Separate the Chinese cabbage in half and cut it. Take your prepared stuffing and lubricate each leaf with it. Take out the core and remove it. Do the same process with the second half.
- Connect these parts and wrap in the food sheet. Then put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Afterwards, take it out and cut into pieces. When serving, pour over the lemon juice.