Such yummy food is cooked in the fast food chain «Crumbs-potatoes»: potatoes are mixed with different fillings. We share the recipe for making such a snack at home. You can add a crunchy onion or fresh herbs: orient yourself to your taste. Not always fast food is a harmful dish. If you approach the process of cooking and choosing food for a dish from a position of proper nutrition, then you can make fast food even useful. The beauty of this dish is that the potatoes can be baked in portions, and the fillings can be served separately. Each guest will choose the filling himself or try all the fillings.
List of ingredients:
• three large potato tubers;
• 150 grams of hard cheese;
• three tablespoons of butter;
• soft feta cheese;
• dried fennel (can be finely chopped fresh);
• refined vegetable oil;
• ready-made mustard;
• chicken boiled meat;
1. Three large smooth tubers of potatoes are thoroughly washed under running water, dried and wrapped in several layers of foil.
2. Put in the oven heated to 180 degrees: approximately for 80 minutes. Baking time depends on the size of the potatoes.
3. Rub hard cheese on a large grater.
4. At this time we will prepare the filling. The most beloved: it’s a soft cheese, mixed with greens of dill (or with dried dill). It goes well with potatoes.
5. 200 grams of soft brynza rubbed with a fork, add two tablespoons of vegetable oil without a smell and two tablespoons of dried dill. Rubbing with a fork.
6. For the second filling three delicious sausages are cut into four parts, and then slices. Delicious homemade mayonnaise is mixed with the prepared homemade mustard. Adjust the amount of mustard to your taste. Fill the resulting sauce with sausage and mix.
7. The third filling will consist of boiled chicken fillet and pickled cucumbers. In a saucepan pour water, bring to a boil, salt and lay out the meat. Cook after boiling for 12 minutes — and the chicken is ready.
8. Cool the meat, cut into cubes or straws. Also cut and pickled cucumbers. Fill everything with useful home-made mayonnaise. The number of cucumbers is adjusted to your taste.
9. Take potatoes from the oven, cut them into two parts directly in the foil, knead it in the mashed potatoes, put on a tablespoon of soft butter and sprinkle it with plenty of cheese. Mix everything with a fork.
10. Then we put the stuffing on top — and our potatoes are ready.