This flavored paprika will not leave anyone indifferent. Meet a wonderful yummy excellent starter recipe, from which you will not want to come off.
List of required products
- 6 red bell peppers
- 450 gr of brynza
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 20 ml of olive oil
Begin to cook
- First of all, put the cheese in a bowl and knead it with a fork.
- Take tomatoes, wash them well and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs with a fork in a separate container.
- Combine the cheese with the prepared ingredients. The filling is ready.
- Wash the paprika well, cut off the stems, remove the seeds and films.
- Fill up the paprika with the prepared stuffing.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and lay the paprika on a baking tray in one row.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and place into a heated oven for 20-30 minutes.