Roasted eggplants are the main base of this dish! Its better to do it on a gas stove, you can also try grill, broiler or oven.
List of ingredients
- 3 lb. eggplant
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Put eggplants on a stove, grill or grate and roast them, carefully turn them so they get roasted from all sides.
- Slice off the top of the cooled eggplant, and then cut it in half lengthwise.
- Remove all the pulp by spoon.
- Stir the eggplant to break up large pieces and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste as you mix and adjust seasoning and chill before serving.