- 113g Woolwich Dairy Soft Unripened Goat Cheese log — flavour of your choice!
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme or parsley, chopped
- Cut Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI Soft Unripened Goat Cheese into rounds, about 3/4-inch (2cm) thick.
- Marinate the goat cheese rounds in olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Mix together fresh bread crumbs with a generous pinch of sea salt, and just enough olive oil to moisten the crumbs, about 1-2 tsp.
- Spread the crumbs on a baking sheet and cook the crumbs until golden brown and crispy (5-10 minutes), stirring a few times during baking.
- Once toasted, let cool and mix in chopped fresh thyme or parsley.
- Brush the goat cheese rounds with olive oil. Cover the goat cheese in the toasted breadcrumb mixture until completely coated and bake on a cookie sheet for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a spatula to carefully lift the goat cheese rounds from the pan onto your serving platter.