If you do not like to eat potatoes, then bake it in the oven with this unique French recipe. You will decorate your festive table and will be able to please your family. This dish does not require expensive ingredients and a lot of time. Everything is very simple and very tasty!
List of required products:
- cow’s milk — 400 ml;
- mixture of cut herbs — pinch;
- rosemary — 2 grams;
- potatoes — 1 kg;
- salt — to taste;
- onion — 2 pieces;
- butter — 60 g;
- allspice pepper;
- garlic — 2 slices
Begin to cook
- Wash the potatoes and clean it. Cut it in rings of 2-3 mm, add salt and pepper.
- You need to wash and chop onion, cut it in circles.
- It is necessary to apply butter on the bottom of baking dish.
- Put the potatoes and onion rings in layers there, add the garlic. The last layer of potatoes should be laid out exactly and beautifully.
- Pour milk into the heat and set it on the fire. Do not get it boil. Put warm milk into the baking dish, covering all the layers except the upper one. Melt the butter and cover the top layer of potatoes.
- Take a piece of food foil and cover dish. Put it in a preheated oven with a temperature of 180 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes.
- After that time will pass, remove the foil, add rosemary and continue baking for about 20-30 minutes. The dish is ready when the potato would have a golden color.
- Take out the form from the oven and add herbs.