- 1 cup (100 g / 3 1/2 oz) grated tasty cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 French breadstick
- Mix together the cheese, garlic, tomato sauce and melted butter. If too thick to spread add more tomato sauce or butter.
- Cut the bread into 2 cm slices, without cutting through the bottom crust, and spread with as much filling as you like.
- Cut filled loaf in two pieces, and wrap each in aluminum foil without sealing it.
- Barbecue on the grill rack, turning several times, until crisp and browned.
- This should take 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.